Front End and Rolloff Services
Front End Loaders
Front End Loaders (FEL’s) are trucks with hydraulic forks on the front to lift dumpsters up and dump their contents into the box of the truck.
Inside the box the waste is compacted over and over until the box is completely full. FEL’s are also used for Green Waste, Cardboard and Glass collection. These vehicles are a cost effective way of emptying many customer’s waste and recyclables for transport to the designated disposal site or recycling facility. Businesses, condominiums, offices, shopping centers, restaurants and resorts all utilize this service. Maui Disposal can pick up over seventy containers before transporting the collected waste to the proper facility.
The FEL is also used for Maui Disposal’s automated service for gated communities. This service allows communities to have uniform containers for the entire community. The lids are attached to the container, which keeps pests and animals out and the rubbish in the container.
Maui Disposal offers:
- 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 cubic yard containers and condominium compactors with optional locking lids.
- Front End service one to seven days per week and 365-days per year for customers with seven days per week service.
- We will tailor the service to fit your needs.
- Drivers that come to your door with comprehensive safety training. Maui Disposal drivers number one priority is safety.
- Each FEL is equipped with a wash out tank and are able to spray a deodorizer after each service.
- Next day service for on-call containers except Sundays.
- Waste audits for existing businesses or condominiums to ensure maximum value for money spent.
- Consulting services for developers and architects in the design phase of new properties.
- Waste reports for those attaining LEED Certification.
Rolloff and Compactors
The vehicles and containers are called roll offs because the bins are hoisted on the trucks and then roll off where ever they are needed. Roll off service is usually a temporary service for contractors building new buildings and demolition projects. However, roll offs are also used to collect green waste, cardboard and general waste for hauling to the appropriate disposal site or recycling facility.
These containers are available in 10, 20 and 30 cubic yard capacities. Roll off vehicles are also used for hauling compactors from the customer’s location to the landfill and back.
Maui Disposal personnel are ready to provide waste audits for compaction equipment, recyclable products and general waste for customers around the island.
All waste must be segregated by type of waste for disposal at the correct facility. Wastes that must be separated are cardboard, green waste, construction/demolition, metals and general household wastes.
The haul rates vary for roll offs and compactors depending on how far your facility is located from the disposal site. In general, roll offs are only economical for very large quantities of waste debris. The Department of Transportation enforces a ten-ton maximum on these roll off vehicles. Maui Disposal employees will help you in determining the size of the roll off to fit your needs.
The 10 yd roll off is a special container not only for tight areas and small spaces but also for heavier debris. By utilizing this container for heavy products such as dirt, concrete, asphalt shingles, etc., you can manage the weight of the load in the container.
Maui Disposal utilizes a software program that provides our customers with extensive information on their invoices.